Knit cat ear hat. Free pattern.
- 50 grams of acrylic yarn (400 m per 100 grams) Weight: Super-Fine (1) [USA]Yardage: 300 - 400 metre
- 50 grams of yarn 40% – mohair, 60% – acrylic (500 m per 100 grams) Weight: Super-Fine (1) [USA]
- mm = 3.0 | us = 2 1/2 | uk = 11
- 17 stitches and 26 rows in 10 stitches
- Length of head circumference 50-52 cm.
- 4 years;
- 5 years;
- 6 years;
- 7 years;
- 8 years;
- 9 years;
- 10 years;
- 11 years;
- 12 years;
Cute and unusual cat hat with ears. Your child will definitely like it. Suitable for both babies up to one year and older kiddies. This hat will not only be a funny accessory, but also protect the baby from wind and cold.
The hat is knitted very easy, and will not take much of your time. Since the hat is knitted in a circle it will be seamless and looks very neat. In addition, the headwear is very elastic and stretches well.
This is a 2-thread knitted hat (acrylic yarn + acryl with mohair).
Take 80 stitches, knit in a circle as a ribbing in 1х1 5 rows.
Add 8 stitches in row 6 as follows:
Knit 2 times (24 knit, 1 over, 4 knit, 1 over, 4 knit, 1 over, 4 knit, 1 over, 4 knit) = 88 stitches
Then knit as follows: 20 knit stitches, 24 stitches on the scheme No. 1, 20 knit stitches, 24 stitches on the scheme No. 1 ( = 88 stitches). Repeat 40 rows. Beginning with row 41 make subtractions as indicated in the scheme. Knit knit-stitched parts of the hat without subtractions.
Close all stitches after row 44, sew together the hat on top. Make seams to form the ears.