Heart hat "Romantic" free knitting pattern (chart)
- 40 grams of pink yarn 49% wool, 51% acrylic (390 m per 100 grams)(yarn A) Weight: Super-Fine (1) [USA]Yardage: 315 metre
- 40 grams of milky yarn 49% wool, 51% acrylic (390 m per 100 grams)(yarn B) Weight: Super-Fine (1) [USA]
- mm = 2.0 | us = 0 | uk = 14
- 23 stitches and 32 rows in 10 cm
- Length of head circumference 56 cm.
- 4 years;
- 5 years;
- 6 years;
- 7 years;
- 8 years;
- 9 years;
- 10 years;
- 11 years;
- 12 years;
- 13 years;
- 14 years;
- 15 years;
- 16 years;
- 17 years;
The lovely, romantic hat, performed in the Jacquard technique, of yarn of two colors. For this model, a pattern with various hearts is used (heart motif). It is that pattern what makes the hat so unique and bright. If you feel like varying somehow your daily routine, this unconventional accessory is just what you need. Besides, the hat is thick and warm enough.
- K: Knit;
- P: Purl;
- rep: Repeat;
- st(s): Stitch(es);
The hat are knitted bottom-up in the round.
Cast on 128 sts.
Rounds 1-10: *K2, P2*; rep from * to * to end.
Then knit according to the chart.
Cut the thread, pull it through remaining sts [20 sts], tighten and fasten.