Beanie with pom-pom on top - "White chocolate". Simple knitting pattern.
- 50 grams of yarn 49% – wool, 51% – acryl (240 m per 100 grams). Milky color. Weight: Fine (2) [USA]Yardage: 240 metre
- 50 grams of yarn 49% – wool, 51% – acryl (240 m per 100 grams). Beige color. Weight: Fine (2) [USA]
- mm = 3.0 | us = 2 1/2 | uk = 11
- 13 stitches and 23 rows in 10 cm
- Length of head circumference 52-54 cm
- 4 years;
- 5 years;
- 6 years;
- 7 years;
- 8 years;
- 9 years;
- 10 years;
- 11 years;
- 12 years;
Hats are a necessary winter accessory, which must be also beautiful. I present this simple model of a warm and beautiful hat. The beanie has been knitted in the knit and purl stitches. A two-coloured pom-pom serves as a decoration. It will be easy to knit such an accessory, and at the same time quite exciting. Besides, the wide variety of colour combinations can be used for making the presented model.
The hat are knitted bottom-up in the round.
Yarn A - beige color
Yarn B - milky color
Cast on 76 stitches using yarn A
Rounds 1-10: (knit 2, purl 2) to end (yarn A).
Change to Yarn B.
Round 11: (purl 2, knit 2) to end.
Round 12: (knit 2, purl 2) to end
Repeat round 11 and 12 another 19 times (up to 50-th round inclusive)
Rounds 51-68: decrease according to the chart.
Pull together the last 13 stitches.
Make pom-pom and sew to top.