Basic knit slouchy beanie. Free pattern.
- 60 grams of acrylic yarn (300 m per 100 grams) Weight: Fine (2) [USA]Yardage: 180 metre
- 20 grams of 62% kid mohair, 38% polyamide yarn (250 m per 25 grams) Weight: Fine (2) [USA]
- mm = 3.0 | us = 2 1/2 | uk = 11
- 19 stitches and 28 rows in 10 cm
- Length of head circumference 52-54 cm
- 4 years;
- 5 years;
- 6 years;
- 7 years;
- 8 years;
- 9 years;
- 10 years;
- 11 years;
- 12 years;
An autumn and winter season opens boundless opportunities for experiments with the image. It’s just the right time for knitted hats of all kinds of designs. A beautiful and practical hat, knitted of acrylic yarn with adding of mohair. It is performed in a simple pattern of knit and purl stitches. It is an excellent choice for autumn and winter.
The hat is knitted bottom-up in the round.
Cast on 88 stitches
Rounds 1-10: *k2, p2; repeat from * to end of round
Round 11: *k6, inc 1,* repeat from* to* 12 times, k4 (=100 stitches)
Rounds 12-68: knit according to the chart